We rely on the local authorities to advise us of protective actions that should be taken during a local disturbance in or around the property.
Emergency procedures may include one or more of the following:
- Partial building evacuation
- Securing entry to the building
- Securing all stairwells
- Securing elevators on a given floor
- Restricting access
- In the event of a civil disturbance, tenants may be asked to remain in the building under advisement of the
- Incident Commander or law enforcement agencies until the disturbance is under control.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
LIFE SAFETY & SECURITY
Become familiar with the life safety information specific to your building and location. Sign in to Building Safety Solutions to view the multimedia presentation that will help you in a crisis event.