We rely on the local authorities to advise us of protective actions that should be taken during a local disturbance in or around the property.
Emergency procedures may include one or more of the following:
- Partial building evacuation
- Securing entry to the building
- Securing all stairwells
- Securing elevators on a given floor
- Restricting access
- In the event of a civil disturbance, tenants may be asked to remain in the building under advisement of the
- Incident Commander or law enforcement agencies until the disturbance is under control.